If you need help around the home, a good option is to have one of our Support Workers come in to your home to help you.
Through our care planning process, our homecare support will be tailored to meet your needs and guide you through the following service options:
- Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower, or bathe, getting dressed and preparation for breakfast.
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery.
- Help prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes.
- Accompany you to the shops, helping you to make a shopping list and to come back and help you to put it all away.
- Help with laundry or ironing.
- Assist you in keeping your home clean and tidy.
- Support you with social activities, such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your place of worship or clubs etc.
- We can help by giving a little pampering when you need it - visits to the hairdresser, beauty salon, manicures and pedicures etc.
- Finally, at the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed.